Urology Associates PC
Urologist Specializing in Female Urologic Care and Reconstruction
Seeking Urologist specializing in female urologic care and reconstruction
With more than 30 years of providing high-quality, compassionate urology care, Urology Associates, P.C. is actively seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Urologist specializing in female urologic care and reconstruction to join our thriving practice located in metro Denver, Colorado. Recruitment is underway to add another Urologist to our seven physician practice.
The opportunity will include clinic, hospital consults, and Emergency Department coverage. Our clinics have a complete compliment of nursing staff support, a fully-integrated EMR and are affiliated with both Centura Health and HCA hospital systems.
Details of this established practice:
- Colleagues who are leaders in cutting edge medical procedures and experts in their urologic sub-specialty
- Large referral base
- 5 physician assistants
- State-of-the-art Radiation Oncology Center, with a team of 2 radiation oncologists
- Advanced Prostate Cancer Clinic
- Joint venture Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Weekend Call 1:7
- Partnership and ownership opportunities
- Positive, collaborative and supportive environment
Urology Associates, P.C. offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
• Competitive base salary guarantee, with opportunity for bonus compensation
• Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
• Paid malpractice, including tail coverage
• CME time and expense allowance
• Paid time away from the practice
• Retirement savings program with employer matching program
• Relocation assistance is available
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Urology physician to be part of a growing practice! Apply today.