Urology Associates PC
Preferred Skills: Exceptional customer service, highly motivated, and able to work in a fast pace environment.
Purpose: To coordinate and monitor care of patients in the assigned clinical lab. This position also has compliance accountability and/or responsibility for Urology Associate’s policies and procedures, the Principles of Responsibility, accreditation standards (if applicable), and applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, as well as, proper use of Urology Associate’s Personal Computer (PC) and applications.
- Practice Standard Precautions, including hand-washing and disposal of bio hazardous materials
- Apply principles of aseptic technique and infection control.
- Perform sterilization techniques.
- Comply with quality assurance practices.
- Collect and process specimens.
- Perform CLIA waived/non-waived tests
- Set up lab, procedure and examination rooms daily.
- Collect, log, use microscope and spin urines.
- Prepare urine for cultures, PCA3’s and cytology.
- Keep patient rooms stocked with supplies and medication samples.
- Autoclave all necessary instruments.
- Keep logs of all tests ordered.
- Run lab controls daily.
- Print lab orders.
- Clean and disinfect lab and exam rooms.
- Use of proper grammar and appropriate language with all communication.
- Assist the Clinical Manager, Practice Administrator and Physician’s with the orderly business operation as necessary, including but not limited to assisting other employees as directed.
- Answer phones in a timely manner, using appropriate telephone etiquette.
- Conduct business in a professional manner at all times, treating patients and coworkers with respect and dignity: mindful to avoid the use of inappropriate language and behavior.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
Denver Area- Travel required between clinics.
Rate of Pay $14-$19 depending upon experience
Competitive benefit package to include 401k matching